"No ridiculous car trips" -- BRILLIANT bike campaign from oversas

  • Armlish
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
    • Trina Machesney
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        That is amazing. Thanks for sharing that link!

        Trina

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
          what an incredible campaign--
          I wonder how much overall automobile congestion decreased?
          That is a benefit of cycling improvements that I think rarely registers on motorists.
          If you increase cycling from 20% to 30%, you must have decreased driving somewhere.

          Less drivers == less congestion == happier commute for those that do drive