frontage & college

  • Alycia Santilli
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      One of the most dangerous intersections in New Haven is changing right now--there are crosswalks and crossing signals being installed on at Frontage and College as we speak. I'm so happy to see this, as I cross this intersection daily! Horray! Thanks to anyone who advocated for this change over the last several years. Finally!

      ~alycia

      --
      "The good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our common life."  Jane Addams
    • devils gear bike shop
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009

        no lets all pray that the drivers follow the laws.

        --
            the devil's gear
              BIKE SHOP