No-bike-parking areas on Yale campus

  • Jeffry Larson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2001
      Today, Monday, 11/12/01, at 1:05 PM, I saw a Yale Facilities Mgt. staff member
      pasting stickers to bicycles locked to poles in front of the main entrance to
      the Law School. Up toward York Street--whence the YFM staff member had come--,
      near the secondary entrance, the bikes locked to poles were not so plastered.
      So the ban on biking seems to be selective, w/in the undefined aura of the main
      entrance to the Law School. Remains to be seen by whose authority.
      -Jeffry Larson, SML