Thomas Ellwood, author

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2011
      In searchi9ng on the web for information about Ellwoods, I've come across
      frequent references to an author Thomas Ellwood.

      http://www.alibris.com/search/books/author/Ellwood%2C%20Thomas/aid/1470244

      Since some of his books were about Cumberland and Westmorland I'd be
      interested in knowing more about him, and if he is related to any of the
      Ellwood families we are researching.

    • Genie Zappanti
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2011
        I  was able to get a free Kindle version of The History of Thomas Ellwood Written by Himself I will let you know if he has any Genealogy in there.

        Genie