Re: [ellwood] Re: Michael Ellwood Mystery

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14 8:42 PM
      On 14 Aug 2011 at 20:04, Gillian Mc kenna wrote:

      > Hi Stave,
      >
      > I can't find a second Michael baptism in familysearch.org??!!

      I just looked again, and couldn't find him either, but when I looked last
      week he was there, baptised on the same day as Richard, 11 Mar 1839.

      That's what made me wonder -- two sets of twins, bearing the same name,
      apparently from the same parents, but baptised two years later.

      Your finding the 1841 census record helped to clarify it for me. I think the
      Richard married Mary Woof, and then disappeared -- perhaps emigrated.