Re: [ellwood] Re: Ellwood anomalies

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2011
      On 31 Jul 2011 at 10:35, Greta wrote:

      > Have been reading all the posts and came across this one. I've now purchased
      > the marriage record of Thomas Jacques and Eleanor Ellwood in the hopes of
      > clearing up the mystery of my GGGG Grandparents ... I'm now waiting on it's
      > delivery and will post a copy of the certificate when it arrives.

      That would certainly be interesting.

      I can send you what I have on that family if you are interested -- if others
      are interested too I could upload it to the forum web site.

    • Genie Zappanti
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2011
        Click Me!
        Please do, I am interested in learning about ALL the Ellwoods.
        Genie

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2011
          On 31 Jul 2011 at 11:16, Genie Zappanti wrote:

          > Please do, I am interested in learning about ALL the Ellwoods.
          > Genie

          OK, watch our for an announcement here, and follow the link.