Ellwood-Long marriage

  • Nicola Thwaite
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2014
    Jeremy,
    Here are the images from the Lancaster St Mary's PR and BT for the marriage of James Ellwood and Margaret Long
    (source: Ancestry.com. Lancashire, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1936 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012. Original data: Lancashire Anglican Parish Registers. Preston, England: Lancashire Archives).

    Having trouble getting into the BNA for some reason so I'll send those through later.
    Best wishes,
    Nicola
  • jerrywh57
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2014
      Thanks for that Nicola.

      I didn't realise that Ancestry now had such a good collection of original images available as I haven't been on for ages. I will need to investigate further.

      Regards,
      Jeremy