New FamilySearch

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2013
      Has anyone been using the new (or rather new new) FamilySearch?

      I've been having a look at it, and it seems to be one of the better places
      for keeping an online family tree. My review is here:

      http://t.co/1oFxWjJOHk

      The main reason for asking, though, is to see if anyone in this forum has put
      their Ellwood information on line, or checked what is available in the
      Ellwood line to see how accurate it is.

    • GRACE STANTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2013
        Have taken a quick look at it, shows promise, have not checked Ellwood as yet, still processing other branches of my tree, will be in touch when I do, maybe some time...

        Has anyone been using the new (or rather new new) FamilySearch?

        I've been having a look at it, and it seems to be one of the better places
        for keeping an online family tree. My review is here:

        http://t.co/1oFxWjJOHk

        The main reason for asking, though, is to see if anyone in this forum has put
        their Ellwood information on line, or checked what is available in the
        Ellwood line to see how accurate it is.

        E-mail: mailto:shayes%40dunelm.org.uk
        Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com/