Bruce Morrison

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hi All,

      Has anyone contacted Bruce by email recently?

      I have tried but his email address is no longer valid:

      Bruce Morrison <coranglais53@...>

      Does anyone have another email address for him?

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013
        On 4 Jun 2013 at 7:11, Gillian Mc Kenna wrote:

        > Has anyone contacted Bruce by email recently?
        >
        > I have tried but his email address is no longer valid:
        >
        > Bruce Morrison <coranglais53@...>
        >
        > Does anyone have another email address for him?

        Last address I had for him was

        oboe1947@...

        but that was a couple of years ago.

        I'll copy this to him and see if it bounces -- I was wanting to ask him about the Dobson/Ellwood links, which he mentioned on his web side but did not show there.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013
          Hi Steve,

          Thanks.

          Did the email address work?

          What is the part of the address after the @? It doesn't appear in the messages because of spam I guess!

          Also did you have a look at what I sent re the Dobsons? I looked at some wills I have and was able to establish the link you were looking for.

          > On 4 Jun 2013 at 7:11, Gillian Mc Kenna wrote:
          >
          > > Has anyone contacted Bruce by email recently?
          > >
          > > I have tried but his email address is no longer valid:
          > >
          > > Bruce Morrison <coranglais53@...>
          > >
          > > Does anyone have another email address for him?
          >
          > Last address I had for him was
          >
          > oboe1947@...
          >
          > but that was a couple of years ago.
          >
          > I'll copy this to him and see if it bounces -- I was wanting to ask him about the Dobson/Ellwood links, which he mentioned on his web side but did not show there.

        • gillianmckenna
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25, 2014

            Hi All,

            His Ellwoods of Dufton website is not accessable anymore!

            Last year the email address had been removed from his site and his old address didn't work anymore.

            Does anyone know what has happened to Bruce?

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 26, 2014
              On 25 Feb 2014 at 2:04, gillianmckenna@... wrote:

              > His Ellwoods of Dufton website is not accessable anymore!
              > Last year the email address had been removed from his site and his old
              > address didn't work anymore.

              It looks as though the host of the site has closed down, so everything else
              hosted there will be gone too.

              I do, however, have a copy of the content of his web site.

              > Does anyone know what has happened to Bruce?

              I haven't heard from him for quite a long time.

              Blog: http://hayesgreene.wordpress.com
              Web: http://www.khanya.org.za/famhist1.htm