Journal of a tour of Namibia and Botswana

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2013
      We've just returned from a holiday trip to Namibia and Botswana.

      While it's nowhere near the standard of Boswell & Johnson's journal of their
      tour of the Hebrides, it does have the advantage of having photos to
      punctuate the prose, so if anyone is interested, you can follow it here:

      http://tinyurl.com/prok3hc

      While we were there, we met living relatives and hunted for dead ones in the
      archives. None of the dead ones were ELLWOOD descendants, but we stayed with
      Enid and Justin Ellis in Windhoek, and Enid is of Ellwood descent, which is
      my excuse for posting this here!

      Enid is the daughter of Mollie Gammage nee Pearson
      daughter of Martha Pearson, nee Ellwood
      daugther of Thomas Ellwood and Isabella Carr of Whitehaven