Re: John Elwood at Queen's Colleage Oxford

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hi

      According to my notes,I have:

      John Elwood son of Christopher & Bridget Dobson. He was born 1643 in Dufton. Baptism on 26 Mar 1643 in Dufton.

      Regards

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 21, 2013
        On 21 Mar 2013 at 12:02, Gillian Mc Kenna wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > According to my notes,I have:
        >
        > John Elwood son of Christopher & Bridget Dobson. He was born 1643 in Dufton.
        > Baptism on 26 Mar 1643 in Dufton.

        So that makes it pretty likely that he was the one at Oxford.

        It was his brother Reginald that I was looking for when I found your messages
        on Rootschat -- do you have any more info about him?