File - monthly.txt

  • ellwood@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 2, 2013
      This is a reminder of your membership of the Ellwood family history forum.

      Please contribute by writing something about your Ellwood family connections.

      You can post your contributions on the web site of the group at:

      or you can e-mail them to:

      ellwood@yahoogroups.com

      You can write about anything to do with the Ellwood families - stories of your Ellwood ancestors and other relatives, new discoveries in your familiy history research, things you are stuck on and so on.

      You can also visit the web site to upload and download family photos, pedigree charts, family trees and other family history information. The more you contribute, the more others are encouraged to contribute too.

      Group addresses:
      Ellwood Family History

      Group Email Addresses
      Post message: ellwood@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: ellwood-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    • Tony Ellwood
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 2 3:45 PM

        Hi Gillian,
                        Thanks for the info, we went to England and to Dufton, found a couple of headstones of our forebears and a plaque on the wall of the church for donating some bread I believe.
        Also found the building they lived in, now a cafe. The other side came from Redruth Illogen Tolcarne areas of Cornwall, they were the Hicks side and my cousin has traced them back to the early 1600's. What part of the world are you from? and do you know if the are relatives back in the old country. There are some Ellwood's around Albury but haven't made contact or established any relationship. I am in Hervey Bay at present but call Albury home.

        Regards Tony