Re: [ellwood] Re: Thomas Ellwood born 1747

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
      On 6 Mar 2012 at 10:50, Gillian Mc Kenna wrote:

      > As I suspected Thomas does not mention any of his family from his first
      > marriage.
      >
      > The will mentions:
      >
      > His wife Elizabeth
      > His daughter Mary wife of Joseph Chambers
      > His daughter Jane Ellwood spinster
      > His daughter Hannah wife of George Stephenson
      > His only son John Ellwood

      Missing, then:

      Elizabeth, wife of Thomas Blackett
      Anne, wife of Thomas Parker

      and Jane married Robert Blenkarn the monthy after he died.

      and we didn't have a husband for Hannah, so that's something new.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2012
        Correction!!

        The daughter Ann Parker is mentioned!

        Had not highlighted her name in my will copy!

        Sorry,