New photos

  • p.ellwood
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
      Dear All

      As a new entrant to this group I've only just twigged that you've all been posting photos here. I shall hunt around and seek to assemble the one or two that I have accumulated - hope they may be of interest too.

      Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
        Hi Peter,

        Welcome to the Yahoo Ellwood Group!

        Love the photos, especially the one of William & Hannah and also Maggie's hat & boa!