Re: [ellwood] Thomas Ellwood, son of Robert Ellwood and Martha Saxon

  • Genie Zappanti
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
      Click Me!
      I think I figured it out, see attached. Genie

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
        On 5 Jul 2011 at 8:17, Genie Zappanti wrote:

        > I think I figured it out, see attached. Genie

        Thanks for trying, but whatever that file was, it wasn't a Gedcom file!

        We can't read it at all.

      • Genie Zappanti
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
          Click Me!
          Lets try it again I re-saved it as a GEDCOM 5.5 (standard) file. Let me know..

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
            On 6 Jul 2011 at 12:32, Genie Zappanti wrote:

            > Lets try it again I re-saved it as a GEDCOM 5.5 (standard) file. Let me know .

            It worked on the second try, it's all hooked up now, and it lets us know that
            you are my wife Val's fourth cousin once removed, the common ancestors being

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
              Click Me!
              Thanks cousin!