Re: [ellwood] Thomas Ellwood, son of Robert Ellwood and Martha Saxon

  • Genie Zappanti
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
      Click Me!
      I don't know how to send a GEDCOM file of just Thomas Saxon Ellwood
      and his descendents. If you can tell me how I will send it to you.

      genie

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
        Click Me!
        I think I figured it out, see attached. Genie

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
          On 5 Jul 2011 at 8:17, Genie Zappanti wrote:

          > I think I figured it out, see attached. Genie

          Thanks for trying, but whatever that file was, it wasn't a Gedcom file!

          We can't read it at all.

        • Genie Zappanti
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
            Click Me!
            Lets try it again I re-saved it as a GEDCOM 5.5 (standard) file. Let me know..

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
              On 6 Jul 2011 at 12:32, Genie Zappanti wrote:

              > Lets try it again I re-saved it as a GEDCOM 5.5 (standard) file. Let me know .

              It worked on the second try, it's all hooked up now, and it lets us know that
              you are my wife Val's fourth cousin once removed, the common ancestors being

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
                Click Me!
                Thanks cousin!