Re: Daniel and Ann Abbey

  • koromiko
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 7, 2012
      Hi All,

      Thanks for the replies.

      Graham - I will try to upload the photos to the site, if that doesnt work il email you them seperatly.

      Gillian - Yes i have been in touch with Peter briefly, more so with Guy Roberts who is also on this site. He sent me a PDF. of the Ellwood line going back to the 1500's, which shows who all the children of Daniel married.

      I have been busy researching other family lines, so will post some more once i have been back over my notes.

      Thanks, Laura