Re: [ellwood] Re: Daniel and Ann Abbey

  • O'Brien Family
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2012
      Hi Laura

      Being new to the group has left me a little overawed by the amount of information the group has acquired and totally amazed by the response to my first posting.

      I personally would be interested in your photos of Dufton even though I have been there.  Sadly the weather was not ideal for photos with incessant showers for our visit.

      Thanks Graham
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 7, 2012
        Hi All,

        Thanks for the replies.

        Graham - I will try to upload the photos to the site, if that doesnt work il email you them seperatly.

        Gillian - Yes i have been in touch with Peter briefly, more so with Guy Roberts who is also on this site. He sent me a PDF. of the Ellwood line going back to the 1500's, which shows who all the children of Daniel married.

        I have been busy researching other family lines, so will post some more once i have been back over my notes.

        Thanks, Laura