Thomas Ellwood, son of Robert Ellwood and Martha Saxon

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
      Is there any kind soul out there who would be willing to send me a GEDCOM
      file of the descendants of Thomas Ellwood, eldest son of Robert Ellwood and
      Martha Saxon.

      I know it is possible to find many of his descendants in various web sites,
      but a Gedcom file would save an awful lot of typing!

      Thomas Ellwood (181`7-1878) married

      1. Elizabeth Benn
      2. Elizabeth Wooldridge

      and had children by both wives.

    • Genie Zappanti
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
        Click Me!
        I don't know how to send a GEDCOM file of just Thomas Saxon Ellwood
        and his descendents. If you can tell me how I will send it to you.

        genie

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
          Click Me!
          I think I figured it out, see attached. Genie

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
            On 5 Jul 2011 at 8:17, Genie Zappanti wrote:

            > I think I figured it out, see attached. Genie

            Thanks for trying, but whatever that file was, it wasn't a Gedcom file!

            We can't read it at all.

          • Genie Zappanti
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
              Click Me!
              Lets try it again I re-saved it as a GEDCOM 5.5 (standard) file. Let me know..

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
                On 6 Jul 2011 at 12:32, Genie Zappanti wrote:

                > Lets try it again I re-saved it as a GEDCOM 5.5 (standard) file. Let me know .

                It worked on the second try, it's all hooked up now, and it lets us know that
                you are my wife Val's fourth cousin once removed, the common ancestors being

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
                  Click Me!
                  Thanks cousin!