ELWOOD

  • barbiedemers
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2011
      I FOUND BIRTH REGISTERED WILLIAM ELWOOD

      b> JUNE 20 1844 HADDENHAM COUNTY OF CAMBRIDGE ENGLAND

      father> FRANCIS ELWOOD WILBURTON

      mother> MARY ANN ELWOOD maiden name ( BLACK___)

      CAN ANYONE HELP ? BLESSINGS BARBIE
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2011
        Hi Barbie,

        Not sure what help you need exactly with this birth??

        Francis Elwood was b1813 in England & his children William & Elizabeth were born 1860 & 1859 in Ontario.