Re: Edmund Ellwood and Mary Bland

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 27, 2011
      Hi All,

      A researcher friend of mine has checked the parish records for Dufton and the entry for Thomas Ellwood d1749 is:

      1749
      Mar 15 Thos Ellwood, an old man.

      This would confirm that the son Thomas b1747 of Edmund & Mary was not buried 15/03/1749.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 27, 2011
        On 27 Oct 2011 at 15:37, Gillian Mc Kenna wrote:

        > A researcher friend of mine has checked the parish records for Dufton and the
        > entry for Thomas Ellwood d1749 is:
        >
        > 1749
        > Mar 15 Thos Ellwood, an old man.
        >
        > This would confirm that the son Thomas b1747 of Edmund & Mary was not buried
        > 15/03/1749.

        Little by little, the evidence adds up!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2012
          Hi All,

          While Googling for the other Edmund, I came across a family tree (David Gregory) that has the father of Edmund b1716 Dufton as Thomas bap 6 Apr 1690 Dufton, son of Richard & Joanne.

          Does any one else have this Richard & Joanne in their tree?