Re: [ellwood] Christopher & Elizabeth

  • Val Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
      Hi Gillian
      I have also found those baptisms but haven't found any marriage at all so am still trying to make the connecions too
      regards
      Val

      On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Gillian Mc Kenna <gillianmckenna@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Does anyone have this family in their tree? I cannot place them.

      Christopher and Elizabeth

      John 12.1.1706
      Bridgitt3.1.1711
      Ann 2.4.1716
      Agneta 9.11.1718

      All baptised Dufton.

      I have also found:

      Christopher burial 30/3/1741
      Christopher b1736 burial 21/9/1778

      FILE - Appleby: Christmas: Sessions roll - ref. WQ/SR/32 - date: 1731/2
      [from Scope and Content] - Christopher and John Elwood yeomen of Dufton for appearance of Elizabeth wife of Christopher 5 November 1731;