334Re: [ellwood] Samuel & Hannah Ellwood

    Jul 25, 2014
      On 24 Jul 2014 at 13:55, 'Steve Hayes' hayesstw@telkom wrote:

      > These concern James the son of Samuel Ellwood.

      After connecting a few dots, we see that James Ellwood, son of Samuel &
      Hannah, apparently for a second time at Lancaster (thanks Nicola).

      This enabled us to identify him with a James Ellwood we already had in our
      database, who married Eleanor Harrington in Bootle, Cumberland, in 1825, And
      had 9 children (that we know about).

      We have recorded marriages/descendants for four of these children (Thomas,
      Eleanor, Samuel and Esther), and will gladly share what we have with others
      who may be interested in these families.

      If we've made the wrong identification, would someone please let us know.

      Blog: http://hayesgreene.wordpress.com
      Web: http://www.khanya.org.za/famhist1.htm