299Re: [ellwood] Descendants of Timothy Ellwood b 1779 and Mary Withers b 1782

  • Nicola Thwaite
    May 6 3:16 AM
      2 amendments to earlier message:
      1) I've now found the source citation for the christening that apparently names Timothy's grandparents:
      Underbarrow, Westmorland, England; 1735 - 1868; Film Number: 1471683
      So if you have access to a Family History centre, you should be able to check the microfilm.

      2) After Hannah's marriage, when talking about her parents' movements,  I should have said "Timothy" rather than "they" as Mary died at Fairrigg in 1842.

      Nicola

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic