297Ellwoods of Brough under Stainmore

    May 6 1:50 AM
      I was just checking some of the Ellwoods on FamilySearch.

      We have a John Ellwood who married Ann Waistell in Brough under Stainmore,
      Westmorland in 1798.

      We have him as baptised in 1768, son of Mark Ellwood of Dufton and Ann
      Loadman of Brough under Stainmore.

      But I noticed that FamilySearch has another John Ellwood, baptised in 1773 in
      Brough under Stainmore, the son of John Ellwood and Margaret.

      Does anyone have evidence to show that it was not this one, but the other,
      who married Ann Waistell?

      The FamilySearch refererence, if anyone wants to look it up, is MK4L-XGM for
      the one who married Margaret.