286Re: [ellwood] Ellwood-Dobson link

  • gillianmckenna
    Apr 16, 2014

      Hi Steve,

      Here is one of my Reginald Dobson wills:

      I have Reginald Dobson's b1647 d1681 will son of William & Elizabeth.

      Reginald was born 1647 and died 1681 fairly young aged 34. In his will

      he mentions:

      His sister Margaret Jackson

      His sister Elizabeth Elwood

      Elizabeth Furnass dau Robert Furnas

      His aunt Genat Atkinson

      His sister Agnes Hall - could be Annas?

      Reginald Dobson Dufton 24/11/1670)

      Daughter Elizabeth.

      Witnessed by Robert Thornbor, Thomas Elwood (husband of his sister Elizabeth?),

      Robert Furnas.

      I'll look for the other one in the meantime.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic