128Re: FRANCIS ELWOOD(ELLWOOD)BORN1813 ONTARIO CANADA

  • barbiedemers
    Nov 9, 2011
      --- In ellwood@yahoogroups.com, Frank Erskine <frank.erskine@...> wrote:

      > On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 21:12:12 -0000, you wrote:
      >
      > >SEARCHING FOR IMFO ON :
      GREATGRANDFATHER FRANCIS ELWOOD BORN : 1813 ENGLAND .
      DIED : JUNE 19 1896 HOUGHTON TWP. NORFOLK COUNTY ( WELLAND AREA ) ONTARIO CANADA.
      FIRST WIFE MARY ANN BORN :1816 DIED : MAY 31 1878.
      SECOND WIFE ? NANCY HALBERT BORN 1848 DIED SEPT 17 1921
      SON AMOS FRANCIS ELWOOD BORN :AUG 8 1883
      DIED WINDSOR ON 1955
      AMOS FRANCIS MARRIED CECILE EMERY.
      HOPE THIS IS EASIER TO READ. I'M A NOVICE AT THS. P.S. I LOVE CAPS SORRY
      THANK YOU FRANK FOR YOUR HELP . BLESSINGS BARBIE DEMERS

      > I wonder if it might be possible to add a bit of punctuation and
      > restructure this sentence into a few "family groups"...
      >
      > TBH, it's extremely difficult to decide who is related to what!
      >
      > Sorry :-)
      >
      > ps - also "shouting" in all upper case is very difficult to read.
      >
      > --
      > Frank Erskine
      > Sunderland

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic