WANTED: Exercise Weight Bench

  • freespiritcjd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013
      A weight bench that inclines and declines and is in sturdy shape and any
      extra added weights would be a blessing. I have a son who is in need of
      this. If anyone has one that is no longer wanted, you can reply or call
      574-536-9587 and ask for Claire. If we say we will be there, our word is
      good, we will come when we say. Thanks so much.