Wanted in Elkhart: non working washers, dryers and refrigerators pls read

  • brandonboy2010
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 9:54 AM
      We are looking for non working washers, dryers and refrigerators that are not taken apart. My mentally handicapped son is learning how to fix them and then would like to donate them to some needy families he knows. I don't think he'll mind if they are missing a few parts just not completely taken apart. If anyone has any the are trying to get rid of please let me know.
    • brandonboy2010
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2013
        We are still in need of some more washers, dryers and refrigerators. We have several handicapped guys that need one to learn on.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2013
          We are still in need of some more washers, dryers and refrigerators. We have several handicapped guys that need one to learn on.

          We are looking for non working washers, dryers and refrigerators that are not taken apart. My mentally handicapped son is learning how to fix them and then would like to donate them to some needy families he knows. I don't think he'll mind if they are missing a few parts just not completely taken apart. If anyone has any they are trying to get rid of please let me know.