Wanted: Stroller & Pak & Play Desperately Concord Area

  • brandnames4u2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      My step daughter is coming from Oklahoma, and we have no stroller Or Pack
      & Play for her to use... She is coming with our grand daughter that is only
      2 1/2 mo old. Does anyone have one or both that they are no longer
      using..? Not trying to be picky, but Must be clean please.

      Thanks for looking and considering!

      God Bless,
      Rudy & Dawn~