wanted - household items

  • sherdles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      A friend of mine has just moved to town and getting back on her feet.
      Her and her husband and 2 small kids could use the following if anyone
      could help. I appreciate any help - thanks - Colleen

      Toddler bed or twin size bed
      queen or king size bed
      mini refrigerator
      any furniture - kitchen table, chairs, couch, etc.
      anything else that would help out a young couple getting back on their
      feet that is starting with nothing.

      Thanks!!