Wanted: Excercise Bike Desperately~

  • brandnames4u2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi,
      I am in need of an exercise bike! I have gained quite a bit of
      weight due to three foot surgeries and a couple of prescriptions that I am know
      taking.... if anyone out there has one that is reliable, in decent condition
      and that is no longer being used I will gladly take it off your hands. Thanks
      for any and all responses!

      I am in the north part of Elkhart near the K-mart plaza. I can pick up in
      the South Bend, Mishawaka, Elkhart, Goshen areas! = )