Translating a name

  • eriksson_tomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2008
      Hi!
      I´ve been looking arond the net and tried to come up with a
      translation for the swedish name Lina. I want it to be written in
      Tengwar. Can I send a picture of it to anyone that can confirm that it
      is spelled right?
    • Peggy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2008
        As a member you can post your translation photo by setting up a photo
        album. Then all can see it rather than send it to individual members.
        Visit the home site then click Photos. It should explain how to set up
        an album.

        --- In elfscript2@yahoogroups.com, "eriksson_tomas"
        <tomas_eriksson_wedge@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        > I´ve been looking arond the net and tried to come up with a
        > translation for the swedish name Lina. I want it to be written in
        > Tengwar. Can I send a picture of it to anyone that can confirm that
        it
        > is spelled right?

      • Lucy
        Message 3 of 3 , May 26, 2008
          <tomas_eriksson_wedge@...> wrote:

          > Hi!
          > I´ve been looking arond the net and tried to come up with a
          > translation for the swedish name Lina. I want it to be written in
          > Tengwar. Can I send a picture of it to anyone that can confirm that
          it
          > is spelled right?

          Hello,
          you mean you want to have your transcription (not translation)
          checked, right? Go ahead, upload it to the Files and we have a look at
          it.

          Cheers,
          Lucy