Las Tengwar de Feanor page restored

  • enrombel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2010
      Dear elfscripters

      Happy New Year to all!!

      I have just restored my page "Las Tengwar de Feanor", since it was formerly stored at geocities, and they don´t provide free hosting any more.
      The new url is
      http://www.enrombel.byteact.com/

      not recently updated, but i hope I shall do it soon.

      ciao

      Enrique
    • Mans
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
        --- In elfscript2@yahoogroups.com, "enrombel" <eemunsj@...> wrote:

        > Dear elfscripters
        >
        > Happy New Year to all!!
        >
        > I have just restored my page "Las Tengwar de Feanor", since it was formerly stored at geocities, and they don´t provide free hosting any more.
        > The new url is
        > http://www.enrombel.byteact.com/
        >
        > not recently updated, but i hope I shall do it soon.
        >
        > ciao
        >
        > Enrique

        Great! I have resurrected the link on Amanye Tenceli. Looking forward to the updates. :)

        Yours,
        MÃ¥ns
      • congruwer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
          Favourited. A lot of people haven't bothered to migrate their sites to a new webhost, unfortunately. Some of them may have moved on to other things, but I know of at least one who was still updating. So thanks a lot and a very happy New Year to you to!