check request

  • gcbosma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      Hi all,

      Just joined now, got here from the Tengwar in Reality site.
      I'm considering doing a tattoo in Tengwar, and was trying out some things, and would
      like to check with more knowledgeable people if my tries were any good... I have two
      short phrases I am considering right now, and would like to show you what I made of
      them, using the online tengwar transcriber. (http://tengwar.art.pl/tengwar/ott/start.php)
      I have a doubt on the "hail" part, which I found (http://www.grey-company.org/Circle/language/phrase.htm) as "aaye", but googling, I found a lot of "ai"... The last one is in HailGaladriel2.jpg, along with the other two I uploaded in "checkrequest" in files.

      thanks!

      Gerhard