Fwd: New LaTeX package for Elvish scripts

  • Mans Bjorkman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 10:35 PM
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Ariel Barton <origamist@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I've put a new LaTeX package up on CTAN. You can find it at
      http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/tolkienfonts.html

      This package is designed to transcribe stuff written with the Latin
      alphabet to a Tolkienian script. It's set up to use Johan Winge's
      Tengwar Annatar, Dan Smith's Cirth Erebor, and Mans Bjorkman's Sarati
      and Valmaric Eldamar.

      It supports writing Dwarvish with angerthas, Sindarin with tengwar and
      angerthas, English with tengwar and runes (both the Angerthas Erebor
      and the Anglo-Saxon runes used in "The Hobbit"), and writing Quenya
      with all four scripts.

      I've been working on this for a while, and I figured that someone
      other than me might like to use it.

      -Ariel Barton

      --- End forwarded message ---