349Re: [elfscript2] Some PE20 alternate interpretations and errata

  • Arden R. Smith
    Mar 5 1:48 AM
      On Mar 4, 2013, at 10:12 AM, j_mach_wust@... wrote:
      > Q12a, line 12: I think a more plausible reading is "question", not
      > "catheter", especially since the table establishes suule as "s".

      I should add that even though I'm convinced that Mach's interpretation
      here is absolutely correct, the spelling itself is problematic. Since
      we have calma representing English <ch> and quesse representing
      English <qu>, how would <k> be spelt in this mode?

      Arden

      Arden R. Smith erilaz@...

      Perilme metto aimaktur perperienta.
      --Elvish proverb