A few translations if you may.

  • artroxy_artemis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      Aaye!
      I'm relatively new and have read this board quite often. It has
      provided great websites for me to continue learning Quenya/Sindarin
      and a few tips on certain things. I've been looking around for the
      word (preferably in Quenya but Sindarin is fine if it cannot be
      found in Quenya) for lizard. Yes a bizar request but I hope someone
      can help me. *smile* Thank you for your time!