Re: [elfscript] A Suggestion

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2002
      teithant "Jerry Aurand(Fillan)"

      > I just reviewed all the newsletters since sometime
      > in January. I
      > noticed that some of the most common topics for the
      > messages here are
      > requests for transliterations and/or translations
      > for rings and
      > tattoos. With such a high level of demand, I'm
      > surprised that it
      > hasn't occurred to anyone that it might be
      > worthwhile to have a
      > dedicated site for such requests. In particular, I

      I thought making a site dedicated to this, with photos
      of rings and tattoos, and i requested pics sometime
      ago..

      i had never heard from some people since they offered
      to send their pics after the tattoo/ring was done :(

      so, sorry for being pesky again, but i re-please you
      (and other who first time hear about that... i am
      still waiting for your pics!! :((

      thank you