Moving American Idol Audition - VIDEO

  • Hot Gulbahar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      In this video you can see that, one contestant is telling his
      Personnel story on the set of American Idol Audition.
      This is the saddest thing I saw lately.
      So watch and PLAY VIDEO <http://bit.ly/g0BF3N>

      <http://bit.ly/g0BF3N> Http://bit.ly/g0BF3N <http://bit.ly/g0BF3N>

      Join our group now to recieve cool mails in your inbox daily...Go to below
      link
      *Free Group* <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funlok/join?>*.*