Funny Movie Mistakes! Hhahahhahaahha

  • Hot Gulbahar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2011
      Movie mistakes (on purpose or by accident)? Nothing is perfect, Even movies
      we are
      Watching every day, within is invested huge amount of money, Movies with
      budgets going
      Over 10 million dollars or Euros. Those same mistakes which are appearing in
      movies stay
      Not noticed even by movie directors. Many people do not even notice these
      mistakes because
      Of speed and dynamic of the movies. Look all that you missed and all that
      was missed even
      By movie makers. See Photos. <http://bit.ly/hhVT33>

      <http://bit.ly/hhVT33> Http://bit.ly/hhVT33 <http://bit.ly/hhVT33>

      Join our group now to recieve cool mails in your inbox daily...Go to below
      link
      *Free Group.* <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funlok/join?>