Gregorian (Roman) Calendar 2011 - Very Intresting!

  • Sexy Amisha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      When we go around the world, the New Year 2011 will start at different time.
      The New Year of the Gregorian calendar starts at 1 January.

      Chinese New Year 2011 will start on February 3 and this year animal sign is
      rabbit. The Chinese calendar consists of both Gregorian and lunar-solar
      calendar systems.

      <http://bit.ly/hkscR5>

      Time table for the countries and the cities for the year 2011 based on
      Gregorian (Roman) calendar. <http://bit.ly/hkscR5>

      <http://bit.ly/hkscR5>

      Check Out The Remaining Time Table <http://bit.ly/hkscR5> *Click
      here...*<http://bit.ly/hkscR5>

      Join Our Group Now To Recieve Cool Mails In Your Inbox Daily...Go To Below
      Link
      *Free Group.* <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funlok/join?>