Re: I think it is wrong....

  • noble_owl
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2002
      Thanks for all your replies to my question, and for translating it
      for me. It is obvious now, that he only used tengwar, but never
      actually translated it into Quenya - like he said.

      For those wondering, this is what it was meant to say:

      First line should have read: "Florian T. S. Schumann"
      Second line should have read: "Book of Shadows"
      Next: "Auta i loome! Aure entuluva!" ("The night is passing! Day
      shall come again!") - which was the only part that was actually
      written in Quenya -- I don't think I need to guess where he got that
      line from.
      Next, below the pentagram: "Craft Identity: Noble Owl"
      Fifth line: "since: March 2002"
      And finally: "No one, other than the owner, may read what is written
      in this 'Book of Shadows' - So mote it be!"

      So thanks to all of you for helping.

      Would you'all forgive me if I asked for another quicker (way quicker)
      translation of something shorter (way shorter)? Plz see next message.

      Thank again,

      Noble