ANNC: Moderator on Spam Control....

  • Brook Conner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      I'm generally a light-handed moderator, but the spam and virii
      that have been hanging around here are getting irritating.

      Accordingly, I've tightened access a bit, specifically
      blocking non-member posts and blocking a few particular spam-related
      addresses.

      In addition, and more importantly, I have set the list to
      *remove* *any* *attachments*.

      We'll see if these measures help more than they hurt.

      Questions, problems?

      You can talk to me directly, *NOT* on the list.

      Brook