Watch out! (Re: W32.Klez.E removal tools)

  • Liesbeth Flobbe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2002
      Watch out! This message was sent by the same person that also sent all the
      other spam. (This is not the person in the From-header, but in the X-Sender-
      header, that you can view with some kind of "View headers"-function.
      The attachment is also about the same size as the other ones. I wouldn't
      trust it

      --
      Liesbeth Flobbe <flobbe@...>

      A witty signature proves nothing.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2002
        > Watch out! This message was sent by the same person
        > that also sent all the
        > other spam. (This is not the person in the
        > From-header, but in the X-Sender-
        > header, that you can view with some kind of "View
        > headers"-function.
        > The attachment is also about the same size as the
        > other ones. I wouldn't
        > trust it

        * not at all, as i pointed in a previous message, its
        virus spamming... be careful.. watch the mail size
        before opening it, the infected mails usually are
        about 130 kb large!