Edrahil

  • themethos30
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2002
      mae govanem

      hello everybody i am very interesting in elves and in elven tongue
      also i am a roll player i have a character with the name of
      Edrahil somebody can help to know if this name it's quenya or
      Sindarin and what mean this name
      and how can i say in elvish SilverWind thank for the help

      Marcelo(Edrahil)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2002
        teithant themethos30

        > also i am a roll player i have a character with the
        > name of
        > Edrahil somebody can help to know if this name it's
        > quenya or
        > Sindarin and what mean this name

        * we had a discussion about this name recently.. what
        a coincidence! it's definitely not Quenya and we
        havent concluded about its meaning

        > and how can i say in elvish SilverWind thank for
        > the help

        * Q Tyelpesuulo and S Celebthul