About that spam..

  • k2kyo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Recently Yahoo has had a bit of trouble with viruses and such it
      seems.. I know of some yahoo sites that use their shopping cart
      program which are getting redirected to porn sites and such.. others
      that have dissapeared, etc. Don't open those spam!!! As someone
      mentioned earlier they seem to be executables, and whoever is doing
      them has gone through a the hassle of hiding that (or trying to).. If
      my other computer was up right now I'd get them and disect them..but
      it's not, so just don't open them :)

      Anyway, I'm a techie..figured i'd chime in :oP

      Kyle