Re: [elfscript] Learning?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 1:25 AM

      teithant k2kyo

      > Ok, I've read the books.. i've seen the movie.. i wanna learn the
      language! :oP I know there are many variations, verions, whatever..
      so I'm sorta leaning towards Sindarian being that it seems as if it
      was more common in everyday speach. My question is this, are there
      any really good websites to learn to write/speak it?

      * welcome!!

      first of all, this mailing list is devoted to the writing systems only! for the languages themselves try the ELFLING mailing list in yahoogroups (make sure to read its faq when subscribed)

      the standard starting point is www.ardalambion.com, and since you are new, you would find interesting my newbie faq in http://gildor.freepage.gr/faq.html