Re: Klingon Tengwar

  • Abrigon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2002
      There is and there isn't..

      Mark (?) is a conlang sort of person, and many conlang people I know
      got atleast partially inspired by Tolkiens LOTR.

      But, mostly going for two things.

      Any one done a tengwar for the Klingon language.
      Anyone done a tengwar that looks like Klingon (script).

      Alot of people seem to base their tengwar on western scripts.
      Mostly roman forms, or gothic (the script based on roman, versus the
      one the Goths often used based on Greek script).

      Mike