SARUMAN...and tattoos

  • brandonjones1979
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2002
      Ok so I went overboard with the asshole comment. But I've been
      outraged at the amount of people on these types of sites who are
      unwilling to help me find a high quality picture of the One Ring
      script. I've read the trilogy 4 times now and also read the
      Silmarillion and the Hobbit 2 or 3 times each. I had already read
      the series twice before I even knew the movie was being made. So I
      am a fan. I've also got several tattoos, so this won't be my first.
      So it's not like I'm just jumpstart fan who thought the movie was
      cool and now have to get a tattoo. I genuinely want it.

      And as for Saruman...YES he is my favorite character in the whole
      fucking story. Many other fans find that hard to believe, but I
      think he's such a complex and enigmatic character. I guess I enjoy
      fallen characters who could've been the greatest. Christopher Lee
      did a bang up job on him too; and was perfectly cast. I can't wait
      for the Two Towers so maybe we'll see more of him.